Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: The Worst Team in Baseball

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_Greeny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2007
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    The Worst Team in Baseball

    The Cincinnati Reds......sorry Red's fans...
    "We're back and better than ever"

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Worst Team in Baseball

    Ah, I'll still have fun this weekend watching them play 2 against the Pirates.

    They're 2-0 at games I'm at this season. I think those are the only 2 wins we have.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Worst Team in Baseball

    Dang, I need Hamilton back for one of my fantasy teams. He has played real well so far.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Michael_Vick's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 5th, 2004
    Posts
    222
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Worst Team in Baseball

    The Nationals are by far the worst team in baseball.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_Greeny's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2007
    Posts
    117
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Worst Team in Baseball

    Record wise they are not.
    "We're back and better than ever"

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: The Worst Team in Baseball

    They might be the worst team in baseball, but I dare someone to name a better way to spend a weekend without having to drive 8 hours.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •